Literature for AML Officers
Dive into the vast world of AML at Anti-Money-Laundering.eu, where we provide extensive resources on influential organizations in the AML sector:
- FATF: The global watchdog setting AML and CTF standards, influential in policy-making.
- Egmont Group: Facilitates international cooperation and information exchange among FIUs.
- Wolfsberg Group: Comprising major international banks, it focuses on developing AML guidelines for the financial sector.
- FIUs: National bodies crucial in collecting and analyzing financial data to combat AML/CTF.
- World Bank: Offers expertise in developing effective AML strategies globally.
- European Supervisory Authorities (EBA, EIOPA, ESMA): Key regulators in the EU, ensuring AML compliance across member states.
- Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) at BIS: Develops regulatory standards for banking, crucial for AML frameworks.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime: Provides global leadership in combating illicit drugs and international crime.
- National Competent Authorities: Like BaFin, FMA, and FINMA, vital in enforcing AML regulations locally.
- FCA: Oversees the UK’s financial markets, playing a significant role in AML regulation.